Northern Illinois Attorney Seeks Justice for the Injured
Tenacious lawyer helps accident victims in the Chicago metropolitan area
When you are injured in the Greater Chicago area, you need an experienced personal injury attorney who will not back down. I am Mark Maritote, and I have represented injury victims since 1981. At Maritote Law in Hanover Park, Illinois, I put my decades of experience to work on behalf of ordinary people and their families to give them the best chance at recovering for the losses they have suffered through the fault of others.
Resourceful representation for various types of personal injury cases
Individuals who have endured bodily injuries, especially catastrophic ones, require an attorney with deep experience and knowledge of the laws and procedures pertaining to accident cases of all types. People throughout Greater Chicago often choose my firm because I am:
- Proactive — I prepare all of my clients’ cases personally, with an eye toward the challenges we may face each step of the way.
- Savvy — I can often achieve just compensation for an injury through negotiation, without the need for my clients to even step inside a courtroom.
- Assertive — If I cannot reach a satisfactory settlement, I litigate cases using all the skills that have given me a track record of successful decisions.
Whatever the cause of your personal injury, and whomever we have to stand up to, I will do everything I can to help you obtain compensation for the harm you’ve suffered.
Ambitious firm takes on many types of accidents
Throughout my decades of practice, I have seen an incredible range of injury incidents, including:
- Accidental injuries — I have won verdicts in cases arising from many different types of accidents, such as falls, dog bites and other animal injuries, medical malpractice, and nursing home abuse and neglect, on behalf of both adults and children. The diligent approach my firm and I take is particularly important when these injuries are catastrophic, such as when they involve burns and disfigurement or wrongful death.
- Motor vehicle accidents — If you were involved in an auto accident caused by careless, distracted or even drunk driving, I will pursue a claim against the driver at fault and any other responsible parties.
- Work injuries — Construction and other work sites are too often hazardous. If you are an employee who was injured on the job, you are probably entitled to workers’ compensation, regardless of fault, but you might also have a claim against a third party who caused the accident, such as another on-site contractor who did not employ you.
Contact a determined Chicago metropolitan area accident attorney
If you have suffered a personal injury, I welcome the opportunity to sit down with you to determine how I can help you. You pay no fee for my services unless I recover compensation for you. To schedule a free consultation with Maritote Law in Hanover Park, Illinois, call me at 630-560-5248 or contact me online.